You need the mobile version.
It isn't a question as to wether your site is visible on mobile devices or not. The questions you need to ask yourself are, are visitors navigating our site easily? Can they read our website content with minimal effort? Is our current website optimized for quick contact using mobile devices? How fast is our website loading on mobile devices?
Here are some facts:
- There are 5.3 billion mobile subscribers (that’s 77 percent of the worldpopulation).
- Within 5 years mobile will overtake PC as the most popoular way to get on the Web.
- In 2011 over 85 percent of new handsets will be able to access the mobile Web.
- 25% of mobile Web users in the US are mobile only.
- The number of mobile Web searches has quadrupled in the last year.
- 71 percent of smartphone users that see TV, press or online ad, do a mobile search.
- Mobile ad spend worldwide is predicted to sky rocket to $20.6 billion in 2015.
- The most used mobile apps in the US are games; news; maps; social and music.
- Paying by mobile i.e. m-payments will be worth US$240 billion in 2011
- M-payments could reach over US$1 trillion by 2015.
Some more data
The below is a Google Analytics graph that demonstrate the demographics of the Web visitor spectrum on one of our clients Website (Mamajuana-Cafe.com, a US Restaurant Chain). The shaded area shows how iPhones, Android devices, Ipads, Blackberries and iPods claim over 30% of the total visitors of this Website. Before their Mobile website version was created, all these visitors went to waste and with them, also their business.
Where do you fit in all this?
You are in business because you want to convert potentials into clients, and this doesn't always happen online. If your business does not currently obtain clients on the Web, maybe this isn't for you. But if by any remote chance it does, then you should take the above statistics seriously. Your business can simply not afford this waste of potential clients. And the truth is, the longer you wait to jump on the bus, the farther behind you will position yourself from your competitors. If you are serious about your Online reach and Marketing efforts, this is a decision you need to make today.
Having a mobile version of your site means:
- Reaching more Online visitors
- Being in a position to compete with those businesses like yours who are moving in that direction
- Communicating your message more effectively to a wider range and variety of individuals
- Increase your chance of converting visitors to client by at least a 30%
We can help you get access to a growing population of potential clients, and get you on another track to business growth and success. Please contact us today to get started on welcoming mobile visitors.