Not just Web Design & Development – We call it "Visibility"
JD Giron offers professional web design, web development, and web hosting solutions for your business. Whether you are looking to establish a web presence for the first time, or you are looking to improve upon an existing website, JD Giron has the experience to design a website that is unique to your business, captures your visitor's attention, and stands out from the crowd.
Your website is the face of your business. You will have one chance to make an impression. Your site needs to quickly convey your message, and be easy to navigate.
We prefer to take a one-on-one approach with each client, to understand their business, and to develop a site that meets their needs. You will be assigned a dedicated project manager who will work with you every step of the way from the initial design concept, to the final approval and launch of the website.
- Creative Brief: You will receive a Creative Brief document that will help you document your ideas, visual requirements, audience, tone, and other characteristics of your project. This will help your project manager obtain preliminary information to discuss with you prior to start the design.
- Consultation: Your project manager will spend time with you, clarifying the documented data and offering solutions that are UNIQUE to your particular situation, goals, and expectations. We do not have a molding to use for all our clients, every case is taken, analyzed and managed individually and with focus on YOUR business, not your industry or similar businesses.
- Wire-framing: After the consultation is finalized, our project manager will work with our creative department to sketch a "wire-frame" of your site. A Wire-frame is a layout of the site (not the design), where we suggest positions, sizes, areas, and visual functionality of your website. We use experienced UX (user experience) personnel to work on your wire-frame. You will then take this information and provide suggestions on your own views.
- Home Page Design: The creative process then continues to the graphic design. We take the Wire-frame and use it as a reference to create a masterpiece graphically speaking. We will begin with the "home" page design, which is really the focus of your graphic element. The design will then be delivered to you in JPEG for you to view, and provide us with a final feedback and/or approval.
- Internal Page Design: We take the home page design and move into the internal pages. We will continue to consult with you about unique elements you want to see on the internal key-pages.
- Coding: The coding phase the part where we convert the actual graphic design into HTML (the language used to display your site on the browser). We will also integrate any additional elements that make your site what you want it to be (CMS, Photo Galleries, Modules, Social Elements, Multi-Media, Lead Databases etc). It is also at this phase where we will be requiring you to provide content, images of your business or products and multimedia (if needed). The time this phase takes is ultimately affected by the client's response in delivering required data.
- Quality Assurance: Our personnel will quality test your site for broken links, functionality, browser compatibility, and other elements.
- Final Consultation: Prior to the delivery, your project manager will have a final conversation with you to make sure everything is as you absolutely wanted it and make additional recommendations if needed.
- Delivery: We'll publish the site and start our support phase. This gives you the opportunity to interact with our support team for further assistance.
- Feedback: We'll ask you for your feedback in order to help us grow as a business improving our services, support, and time-lines. We're here to establish long lasting relationships with our clients and affiliates. Your opinion is the cornerstone of our success
Here is what your Website will be backed up by:
- Flash or JQuery Header or Intro Animation
- Search Engine Keyword Analysis
- On-Page Meta & Image Optimization
- Google/Yahoo/Bing Sitemap Creation & Submission
- Internet Video Production & Distribution*
- Custom Content Development (Copy Writing)
- Submission to Local Search Engines, GPS Devices & 411 Directories
(for local brick and mortar businesses)
- State-of-the-art Analytic & Statistic software integration
- Custom Lead-Data Platform, Up to 3 Types of data managed
- Lead integration with SalesForce*
- Contact Database & Integration with Constant Contact*
- 1Year Premier Hosting
- 2 Domain Names & Unlimited Sub-Domains
- Content Management System
(Content, Flexible Blocks, Events, Photo Gallery, File Management etc...)*
- Website Updates & Maintenance
- Quarterly Site Performance Update (if requested)
- Email Account Setup
- Daily Website & File Backup (Guaranteed Recovery in case of data loss)
- Daily Database Backup (For CMS Driven Websites)
- 24 Hour / 7 Day Technical Support
Contact us today for more information about our Website Development services.